VII Annaul International Conference on investment attraction to automotive component industry Autoinvest
Annual International Conference on Investment Attraction to Automotive Component Industry Autoinvest is the leading event in the automotive component industry, offering the possibility to solve main practical problems on establishing a constructive dialogue between OEM`s, OES`s and legal authorities in consolidation of efforts to develop the automotive industry of Russia.
The seventh year in a row, AutoInvest gathers together hundreds of professionals of the automotive component industry on its sites. In 2007-2012 the Conferences gathered more than 2,500 participants from Russia and other countries.
According to the reviews of delegates and experts the Conferences have demonstrated the critical importance of the event for development of the automotive industry of Russia. Among all events in Russia the format of AutoInvest has been recognized as the most successful and effective in solving practical issues on investment attraction to the automotive component industry.
Key topics of Autoinvest 2013:
• Automobile market of Russia: course of steady development;
• First results of WTO’s accession and measures of state support for automobile manufacturing. Reduction of the negative impact from WTO’s membership and non-tariff regulation instruments;
• Establishment of automotive component suppliers parks - effective solution for the localization of automobile assembly and automotive component production in Russia (on the examples of successful projects);
• Automotive industry and national R&D basis. Opportunities for international cooperation in the creation of R&D centers.
• Automotive industry and HR market in Russia.
On February 13 participants of the Conference can visit the leading automobile assembly plants.
On February 14, taking into account the wishes of the participants, the format of congress day will be updated, and in addition to the participation in traditional sessions and discussion panels, each delegate will have the opportunity to apply the new option — working with individual manager to arrange short meetings with delegates of AutoInvest.
On February 15 participants will have the opportunity to participate in the industry panel sessions. Localization School AutoInvest will continue its work.
On February 16 special program for participants of the Conference. Delegates will admire the unique architectural ensembles and monuments of St. Petersburg.
More information is available on Autoinvest website.