#MBLT13 – “Mobile trends and challenges: re-imaging the world”
The main topic of the conference is the usage of mobile technologies in different spheres of business. The goal of #MBLT is to provide a view on current mobile technologies that are changing our everyday lives and influence on the behavior and thinking of potential customers.
Visionaries and expert practitioners will talk about mobile business cases from different spheres: medicine, sport, music, security, smart cities, banking and other spheres that are interesting for the global and Russian markets.
The following people confirmed their attendance:
- Keith Teare, Founder of TechCrunch, CEO and founder of just.me Inc. (US)
- Charles Birnbaum, Director of Mobile and International Business Development, Foursquare (US)
- Matteo Penzo, Technology Director, Frog Design Inc. (IT)
- Peter Vesterbacka, Chief Marketing Officer, ROVIO Mobile Ltd. (FIN)
- Florian Meissner, co-founder, EyeEm (DE)
- Rory Kenny, Director Mobile Partnerships EMEA, TripAdvisor. (UK)
Neidhardt, CMO and Co-founder, Smaato. (DE)
More information on mblt.ru