RBTH Daily digest – new mobile app for iOS and Android
Russia Beyond The Headlines is pleased to announce the launch of a new mobile app for iOS and Android, RBTH Daily. This new app gives you an overview of the latest news from Russia in an easy-to-read digest form, saving you the time spent checking our website for all the day’s news. The RBTH Daily app gives you access to a short news feed that shows everything you need to know about Russia’s realities every day.
The digest consists of photos, headlines and leads. To find out more about any topic, just tap the link and read the whole story on our website. The calendar function provides a quick look back at digests for any previous day.
The new RBTH Daily app is for anyone — international experts, journalists, investors, travelers, and students can all find something to learn on it.
Advantages of the app:
- Brief. Short digest gives you the latest news at a glance. Tap on each card to read the whole story if you have time.
- Curated. Our editors select stories that deepen your knowledge about what is happening in Russia right now.
- Daily. Our digest appears every day so you won’t miss any important developments.
- Diverse. The feed include the latest news along with in-depth reporting, opinions, multimedia longreads and rubrics such as “Number of the week” and “Quote of the week.”
- Push notifications let you know when the latest digest is available.
Helen Potapova, the head of the project and the Deputy Publisher for Development of RBTH explained the benefits of the app: “What’s good about digests? First of all, they save your time, of which you never have enough. They are easy to use and informative. The idea of RBTH Daily came out of our desire to help our audience find out the last Russian news quickly and easily. Our new app is for all Russia-watchers who value speed and convenience, for those who need quick access to the most important and interesting information about Russia.”
Your RBTH Team.