IASP 2016: all technoparks of the world in Moscow
From Sept. 19 to Sept. 22, 2016, Moscow will hostthe 33rd IASP (International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation) conference. For the first time in history, leading international experts specializing in the development of effective innovative infrastructure and brining technology startups to global markets will get together in Moscow.
The conference is being organized by Skolkovo innovation center, the MSU Science Park and Strogino technopark, with the support of the government of Moscow.
The main theme of IASP 2016 Moscow is formulated as The Global Mind: Linking Innovation Communities for Internationalization, Sustainability and Growth. Over 1,500 participants from 70 countries of the world are expected at Moscow conference, including technopark representatives from Russia, the U.S., Spain, the UK, Brazil, South Korea, China, Sweden etc. As part of the business program, plenary sessions and workshops are going to be held, as well as business visits to technoparks.
44 speakers will be making presentations, including:
- Saku Tuominen, the founder of the leading independent TV content company in Finland, a TV producer, businessman and innovator (Finland);
- Paul Krutko, the president of AnnAbor SPARK, former director of the economy development department of Silicon valley main city and innovative technologies capital San Jose (California, U.S.)
- Gerome Angel, the founder and general partner of Monitor Ventures, a professor with the legendary University of California, Berkley (U.S.).
IASP participants will get unique opportunities to share experience with leading players in the global innovative ecosystem, break into international markets, commercialize innovative technologies, attract target audiences to technology services.
The global IASP conference brings together high tech infrastructure experts (technoparks, industrial parks, business incubators, science parks, special economic zones), state agencies specializing in innovations, startups and business representatives. The same venue will host discussions about the development trends of technoparks as they are turning into ever more complex systems for the support of innovations.
The IASP 2016 Moscow conference will be held at the following venues:
- September 19: Skolkovo innovation center, Skolkovo technopark complex (42, bldg. 1, Bolshoi Boulevard)
- September 20-21: The Center for International Trade at 12 Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya
- September 22: MSU Science Park at 27, bldg. 4, Lomonosovskiy Prospekt).